Monday, January 4, 2010

Local Carpet Cleaners Need Help With Getting My Security Deposit Back!?

Need help with getting my security deposit back!? - local carpet cleaners

I lived in a one-bedroom apartment is 14 months CA.
The Civil Code says that it would not pay for wear, paint, and must leave the APT in the state in which I
I do not insist on passing the exam.
I left the place instead. Much cleaner than when I got it! And I have a good record with apartments. My landlord gave me my 2 years full deposit less what it costs, the carpet that was neat about $ 80 because he was "surprised, it was very clean.
This manager is charging me for the cleaning of 375, 175 for carpet cleaning, 185 for the image (with 10 liters of paint) and 50 for replacing a window screen.
I did some research with local cleaning and it would be between $ 250-325, including costs for carpets cleaned my apartment. There was only carpet in the living room and bedrooms and linoleum in the kitchen to the bathroom.
And then, should not pay for 14 months of wear! We have deleted well before the move, they also clean the small dots of dust WHEback to the shops of their respective owners. The place was spotless.
I sent a letter citing the Code of invoices and receipts, but only sent me invoices that do not do list hourly rates and time spent on work. And their income. Especially the painting. Somehow, I think he bought the picture for the entire complex and charged me the total. I called the store and a liter of paint covers 350 square feet. And when you consider that it should be up about 3 or 4 gallons of paint on the walls, if necessary.
If anyone has any legal advice or personal experience that could help, I really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment