Thursday, November 5, 2009

Postmenopausal Bleeding More Condition_symptoms How Long Will Phantom Period Symptoms Last? For Postmenopausal Ladies?

How long will phantom period symptoms last? For Postmenopausal ladies? - postmenopausal bleeding more condition_symptoms

I am in the final stages of perimenopause, and now I can not "Phantom times are. This time, with all the spirits delivered the regular season symptoms, including cramps, back pain, premenstrual syndrome, joint and muscle pain, abdominal swelling, severe, etc . but no bleeding. And no, I'm pregnant, because I, years ago tubes. I as hot flashes, but generally not so bad that they were years ago. Moreover, my mood was a bit bland.

My question is how long the symptoms last ghost? Do you still have symptoms of menstruation? Can it improve soon?

He suffered severe perimenopause that has a good 10 + years to complete. I had hard times of chaos at any time of the month for many years - sometimes up to 3 times per month. And then it became the norm for the last year, only the length of time between them was only 21 days (usually 28 days or more). Now I've got to the point where I developed skip periods. It is almost certain to complete. And for me &# 039; blessing SA.

Please tell me about your experience with menopause. I wonder how long you are in this phase before the cessation of menstruation at all, when and whether the symptoms began to sink.

Thank you!

1 comment:

Osuzanna said...

I went through some of these symptoms in me. Every person is different when it comes to symptoms and how long it will last. Once you begin to skip periods are at the beginning of the end. I was stopped a very strange woman, whose time. I did not skip period. Thus ended for me, but hot continuous mood swings and bursts back in spite of the post. I take a small dose of bio-identical hormones. It seems to help much. I might also add that this rather new to me and I experience this at an age below the normal. I do not know if this helps or not, but that's my story!

Post a Comment