Thursday, November 5, 2009

Revia More Drug_side_effects Revia And Morphine?

Revia and morphine? - revia more drug_side_effects

They gave me revia alcohol a few months ago and still havent stopped drinking and drinking and then took a pill and a few days after he ate half a fetanyl patch and felt nothing. But two days later and took 60 mg of morphine does not yet feel the effects of opioids ... No one knows how long will that take? I spent the last tablet of about 3 days.

PS: ***** Please do not use me to opiates, it is my choice.

1 comment:

littleel... said...

The half-life of 13 hours, so I think Wash 5 half-lives = ~ 72 hours. So if we now have a product that you would morphine, which was a dose as low as naltrexone, with whom he at very high .......... have survived, such as respiratory depression can be so careful

Post a Comment