Sunday, February 14, 2010

Antique Bookcases St Louis Mo I Have A Few Antique Pieces That I Would Like To Add To An Estate Sale Of A Reputable Estate Auction Company.?

I have a few antique pieces that I would like to add to an estate sale of a reputable estate auction company.? - antique bookcases st louis mo

I live in St. Louis, MO.

Suggestions from people with experience with such things would be grateful.

I put four libraries lawyer, a large African mahogany dining table with ten matching chairs, executive desk solid birch, mahogany bedroom with two pictures with two beds and two dressers, and some other pieces.

1 comment:

IVY said...

Using the local telephone reservations, and visit some of their sales. Ask people who recruited him. You can even references you can check. I want to go back if the sale was and ask. Check your local BBB as well. Good luck.

Post a Comment