Friday, February 19, 2010

What Celebs Get Brazilian Waxes What Cool Things Do Rich Ppl Like Celebs Get To Do Or Own That We Will Never Do?

What cool things do rich ppl like celebs get to do or own that we will never do? - what celebs get brazilian waxes

In addition to easy access and affordable cosmetic surgery, I `m more interested in the kind of high-tech devices have access to. Once I heard that Madonna stop the rain, so that he could fulfill done. I find it incredible that I, and I wonder what other things as we get. Sometimes I ask myself about her life and wonder what `s like to be rich.

1 comment:

LunaMoon said...

I would not be a celebrity, I feel for them because they have no privacy, I want my whole family secrets to the public for all the judges and asked me I don 'not what I Gadgets

Post a Comment