Thursday, February 25, 2010

Boy Jeffs Arm Does He Like Me? And If So, How Do I Ask Him Out?! HELP!?

Does he like me? And if so, how do I ask him out?! HELP!? - boy jeffs arm

There's this guy I like named Brad. I think he would want me, but I'm not sure. It:
- Always teased me, saying: "Fall Out Boy sucks!" because he knows that I love you
- He gave me the nickname of "Francesca" and I call him "Jeff"
- She threw her arms around me now! Out of nowhere!
- Yesterday arm-wrestled me and shook my hand very long time! He always wanted to fight arms and told me he was very good for a girl
- She said I should have a picture together and you can look better, and then said, "You know, they say, that if you take a picture with uglier than you, you're better.

So, what do you think she likes me, or is just .. Nice? And if so, how I made it!

No comments:

Post a Comment