Friday, February 5, 2010

Shoulder Pain Orange Juice Why Are The Bones In My Arms And Legs Aching Only At Night?

Why are the bones in my arms and legs aching only at night? - shoulder pain orange juice

I am 17 5'4''el shortest in the family, so I thought it was growing pains or something, but what is becoming a real pain in this age? my shoulder hurts the way to my elbows slightly at the wrists and legs all the way from the thigh to the ankle. I can not sleep. It's just a dull pain. I eat every morning for a glass of orange juice with spinach, lettuce, then a musher banana pudding. I'm tired of this pain.

2 comments:

Ron M said...

You better ask to see a doctor.

Chrys said...

can be anything ... But the incidence of arthritis (yes, you can get at any age), lupus, MS ...

're drinking enough water? Keep your electrolytes up? (Gatorade, if sweating) is not something in the agreement that the strains of joints or muscles?
I see a doctor. No growing pains for their age (usually girls stop growing at 16)

Post a Comment